Australasia Solar Services provides solar based Power Purchase Agreements (PPA) to business, regional and remote area clients with rates that are significantly below grid prices.
The PPA allows Australasia Solar Services to provide electricity to its clients at a fixed price for up to 25 years, with no upfront cost to the client. Through this partnership Australasia Solar Services installs and operates a solar and battery system at the customers’ premises, with ownership of the fully functioning system reverting to the client at the end of the PPA.
Sophisticated metering allows our clients to monitor their own electricity consumption in real time via an online portal, facilitating a better understanding of their consumption behaviour which empowers them to reduce electricity consumption. Our energy management experts are available to undertake detailed analytics of our client’s energy consumption, which identifies opportunities for further cost savings.
The benefits of a PPA:
- No capital cost to the client
- Electricity prices are significantly below grid prices
- Price is fixed for up to 25 years
- Australasia Solar Services has responsibility for all system maintenance
- Ownership of a fully functioning system reverts to the client at the end of the PPA